Off Topic Playground

Well, I'm going through a ton of green tea (partly because this instant green tea is really tasty, but partly to get the taste of Fimo out my mouth!), but I reckon GJ will be done by the end of the week. Just got to finish shaping the last pig leg, and a few straps, then Gerald is done. And then it's just ophelias arms, which shouldn't take too long all being well.

If I can stop dropping Gerald and wrecking his ears...

That pig looks pretty great Mako

I just finished my last two Gaki for my Kirai crew so that crew is finally done. Now if only my Dark Debts was here I could start cleaning and basing them :P

Nicole is now telling our neighbor about her Cowlickkiss. I had to leave the room when the 4 year old started talking about getting a wet kiss lol!

Haha, i shouldn't laugh, but I can imagine the bemused expression on your neighbour's face!

Well, Gerald is now a four legged pig, so I think I'm done for the night. Tomorrow I should be able to finish the straps, bake him, and then it's all set for the arms to go on! Might have to start making some more armatures, so I've got other stuff ready to work on when she's finished...

A mix of more gremlins, more 6mm, and some of the marsupials, just to see if I can make them work. And slowly, more snakes. Ugh.

Oh, and there's my breach runners too I guess. Wow, I have too much stuff on the list. Need to narrow that down a fair bit or I'll never focus on anything!

I'm hoping I can avoid the full impact muse strike, I doubt I can take a night sat feverishly at the sculpting table and keyboard before stumbling to work sleepless at the moment!

Aye, the start is always the worst to do. It's similar with sculpting, once you get the blocking in done, the rest flows easy. But getting the pose and concept ready to take details is a swine.

---------- Post added at 03:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 AM ----------

Just counted up, currently on the list are 33 separate models (tho 10 are tiny so not as slow) and at least a dozen snakes.

Aargh.

Ahh, that one. I thought he was joking! Oops...

It's a random piece, there's three or four really complex ones I have concepted out, but this is the only one I've started. It's a composite demon, a slightly anime esque look to it but the arms and head are made or lots of smaller hands and faces. Really tricky to get them in the right places...

Heh, it's got to the point that adding stuff to the list doesn't really change anything - its like being hit by a bus with one more passenger on it! I think I'm going to go for the two lots of three death marshals next, and will fit in bits of 6mm, snakes and the Changeling around it since they can only be done in small segments.

With everything thats on the list, and the usual chaos that my life is, i couldn't promise anything to Rameses if he was serious. I might be able to fiddle about sometimes and see what I can come up with in the gaps between stuff, but I couldnt take it on as a thing. That forces my hands, and Sophie hates that. And you know what happens when they get stroppy...