Off Topic Playground

Well, I've got 30 Engineers in total in the list, since they're all going to be deploying via the same drill, it probably wouldn't hurt to have unit markings.

Seamus is awesome, although Lucius' fluff I find more intriguing...that's the only complaint I have about Storm of Shadows, is I wanted to see the main story move along further and find out more about the Governor's Secretary...

If I were to start playing Guild with any seriousness, I'd definitely pick up Lucius. The Riflemen look like fun, and it'd be interesting to paint a Guild Guard crew. But I think I'd rather keep on with what I've got. Adding Ten Thunders to the mix will be enough for additional factions. After getting Misaki and her lot, I'm going to have to focus my spending on the Death Korps. I've got about 10 months to get the whole thing together and painted to be in time for the escalation league, that doesn't leave a lot of time to do the purchases with my budget.

Have a bunch of it done already? That doesn't seem like a lot.

---------- Post added at 03:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 AM ----------

I must add, 'doesn't seem like a lot' is a completely relative term, based on number of models versus stated point value, lol.