Off Topic Playground

Sent! :)

And yeah, it is pretty ambitious I'll admit, but, unless the tutorial is a total lie, it's actually not super complicated, just time consuming. I'm going to be doing it in 2'x2' chunks, which will help things a lot. The biggest difficulty will be figuring out how to put in the spaces for modular terrain, and building those out. The trenches will be dug into the board, and some of the hills will be a permanent part, but some of the other stuff, like bunkers, wrecks, ponds, craters, shelled trees, and so on, will actually be in smaller pieces of a particular size (I'm thinking of doing 6" squares) that'll be able to move around. That part of the project will be the crazier part, in all honesty.

And Chocobo, I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the end to the story!

might have to wait till tomorrow now work calls and i need a new Ipod charger :(

that and i can't decide between one of multiple endings ATM

Do the Inception one, where each is inside the other.

Now I want to watch my Clue DVD. Must have been a few years.

Well, the theme is The Dream...so I guess that could work...I certainly won't be doing it, lol. Carver's probably going to end on a down note, honestly. I need to finish more stories so I can do some happy-ish ones...

---------- Post added at 05:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 AM ----------

Good, only one of them is a happy ending :D

Well it's sort of happy

she doesn't die at least

Close enough!

I'd be happy to not have real world politics creep into the discussions at the store. It's one of the very few things I don't like about it. Long story short, the politics are decidedly red at my LGS and I am more on the bluer side of purple. I usually grumble "I come to this store to get away from reality for a few hours, and people keep bringing it in!"

We don't seem to have politics at our store other than the above. Most of us just want to play something. I've probably spent half my time playing board games.

I guess we're pretty laid back, and even if we weren't the store owner doesn't put up with anyone's crap- he has banned a few people from the store for being obnoxious or bullying others (seriously- bullying people...over a game...:facepalm:).

The other regulars usually take care of the cheaters/bad sports by breaking out the cheesiest or most annoying possible army lists they have (that are still legal) and playing those until the nasty person leaves.