Off Topic Playground

edonil, i was told they had come out with M2E and that it cleaned the rules up a bit and streamlined alot of things....so that was one reason... second was, I am freaking fed up with 40k.... its just stale to me now.... and i always liked malifaux...the setting is absolutely great and the models have always been good( and have gotten even better!)

So i figured it was a good time to come back to it.

Also, Victoria...sorry to hear about the craptasticness, whatever it may be...

Health problems with my mom, my husband's mom, myself, my car broke down, I have no job, I have no propane to heat my house. I'm just kind of scared right now... and back to square one for the eighty billionth time in my life.

But this, too, shall pass. :)

*tosses hugs out to everyone*

Henching has been mostly all right! My tournament was a big success, I couldn't have been more pleased with it. There has been a bit of friction within our group lately, though. I've been trying to think of ways to iron that out!

---------- Post added at 07:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 AM ----------

And also... no matter how much things suck, good things happen too!

Like... I didn't have any money for the back friday sale, but some lovely people bought me things from it as a gift!

People are good.