Off Topic Playground

医ザムはヴェンtrぱいんてdアホrsちn染め日んglけフィfてえnいぇあrs、ぉl。

---------- Post added at 06:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 AM ----------

Oops, wrong key. That changes the keyboard language...

I haven't painted a horse in something like 15 years, lol. I have no idea how terrible I'd be at it, but I dread to think...

Evening, all. :)

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

Such a fun night!! Thank you Victoria and co. For the game, and the Hamelin. It was a wonderful surprise! And thanks for making it happen LZ! You guys are going to spoil me rotten!

It was so awesome to meet you sweetie! Glad that box finally made its way to you. And LZ was so awesome surprising you with Von Schill! Can't wait to see you all again. :)

I got to paint on my Misaki crew, then set up a few boards with the intentions of playing a game... I ended up meeting up with one of my old highschool friends and giving him a demo instead while I waited for LZ and Bow... then got to meet them, and Bow got a game in with one of the other henchman in Lincoln while everyone watched. Oh, and I bought university of transmortis.

All in all a lovely day!

Edited by Victoria

Oh dear no! I got Misaki and Shang mostly done. Everyone else has a few colors on them, here and there. I guess most of them have their base colors layed down, except Ototo. I haven't worked the gradients I am doing into any of the other models yet. I had planned to get more done today, but the painting area was filled up in my store, so I had to wait a while to start.

Also... I broke two arrows on my archers!! :(