Off Topic Playground

You should've seen the old days...me, Fell, Abs, Steam, Chocobo...someone actually put up a suggestion to segregate the thread out of the recent posts one morning, LOL.

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

Reading through these PHD comics makes me glad I never went with that crazy idea of going into science...

Yeah, it's hilarious until you realise that I've actually been in a lot of those situations, and had many of those conversations. It's worrying accurate and not exaggerated as much as I'd wish!

Then once your brain melts out an ear, it becomes really hilarious.

Yep. Good luck, lol.

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

Did you decide which one?

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

Oh, and I have to say, as a fan of the show, I'm kinda sad that the battle pose doesn't have the Chidori...

no,.. haven't decided which one yet. And me too,.. the chidori would be awesome,..

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

I wish I would have taken a bit more time on the book. But that took me a while to do. Wish I had decals or something to make it more perfect,..