Off Topic Playground

I'm just curious to see if it will end up a tie...if it does, I'm also more curious if my solution will work, lol.

I'm thinking of doing a Sudden Death painting contest between the tied contestants...that way, they both have a fair chance at it. If not, I'll flip a coin. Or something. (shrug)

---------- Post added at 03:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 AM ----------

It's not 20 hours, it's... Oh wait, it is. Really? Man, I've got to sort that out. He says, standing in a lab at 3am.

...you're at the lab?

Oh, I know, Mako. (shrug) it is what it is, lol. Yeah, if they aren't interested in doing that, I'll need to come up with something else...unfortunately, at that point I think the fairest thing to do would be flip a coin.

...or make another poll with only those two models featured... (headdesk) alright, well, if the sudden death round doesn't interest them we'll go with that...

And how far is the lab from where you live?!

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

Monkey! You're in third for the contest! Congrats!

Well, that couldn't have gone much worse. Tried to get the vacuum pump connected to a chamber, and when I moved the piping the blasted liquid trap broke. So now I have to get that in for repairs at the glass shop tomorrow. So no degassing, the silicon was a mare to work with, and I've got to sort out this thing tomorrow. Ugh. I miss home. Things worked when I was there.

How large is large? My big Lucius is apoxie sculpt, milliput also works at that size. Anything 100mm and below I just use Fimo or green stuff for.

It is! And I have my car, which is awesome. The bill wasn't, but eh...I'll live. Also found that I may be able to get milliput here in Erie without worrying about shipping, which is great. Means I might be able to get some of that terrain done in time for the tournament on the 26th...