Off Topic Playground

I'm still sorting the sides of the base for the sniper girls, getting them smooth and upright is proving tricky. Keep having to add putty, let it cure, then go at it with 200, 600 and 1500 grit sandpaper. Also got the DzC out to work on that dio, the crashed transport is done, so today it's the corpses around it. As when I get sick of that, sculpting more faces on my big demon thing and perhaps painting something. Could finish the night terrors perhaps!

Found a few jobs too so might apply for them later today.

That, and studying my bank accounts. Trying to work out what I have and can afford...

Sweet, that's worked out well for you then! Hopefully I can go in at 60 and get the digitals at 205, think that's all I'm even vaguely fussed by. And even that, like the other book expanding goals, is a 'that would be nice but if it doesn't reach it, no worries'.

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Even a Santana at that pledge level would just be nice, but not something I'll fret over if it doesn't happen. It's just a hobby after all, I have better things to do than get stressed out over something I do for fun!

Aye, I like the way it takes away all the stress from choices. Three questions - Can I afford it? Do I actually want it? Am I happy to pay that for what I get? If no, then shrug and don't bother. If yes, then be happy with what I get. I don't understand whole 'I'm paying so can hurl abuse at every aspect of this because its all rubbish' thing. If it's rubbish, why bother in the first place!

Yup. All those ones where they just pour stuff at you got kind of stupid after a while. What do they do after, I mean they've given you everything you'll ever need for it. So no more buying, from local stores or from the company itself.

Hmm, three faces to do tonight I think. After I go find the last of my thai prawn curry...

So, think you'll be coming up here to good ol' Erie for the tourney, Alf? (where are you at, btw?)

I live in Cleveland, a 2 hour drive to Erie, though I hench down in Canton, which is about 2 and a half hours to Erie. I might, depends on if I'm playing Pathfinder that weekend or not.

Also, everything goes well on our side of the border, we've repelled the syrup slurping badgers you sent down last week once again..