Off Topic Playground

I definitely trust the cookie more. Cookies don't lie!

Hasslefree minis are good, they have lots of things like bases, armatures and so on. Handy things and decent price (specially if you're in the UK lol).

That's good on the credits, especially if you were worried about one class! Steady progress, and at that rate you'll get it faster than a lot of the people in my lab get their PhDs, or their undergrad degrees for that matter!

PhDs take 5 years plus writing time. And given I'm the same age as someone finishing their phd, and I've done two four year degrees and two years of post doc work, they must have spent five years as undergrad. So 24 a year means within 5 years you'll be done, right?

---------- Post added at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 AM ----------

Got to love the slow pace of Canadian university!

Heh, fair enough! Actually, this year it'll be 36 credits, I did 12 credits over the summer. I'm not going to do so this upcoming summer session, though. So I guess I'm managing alright, lol. Yeah, I'll be done within 4 years, and that's if I go long with it! If I manage to pull off 15 credits a semester after this one, I'll be done in 3, which would be great.

Ooo, exciting, I asked a rule question! Doesn't happen often, that! And ratty was there to tell me the answer, bless his furry self. Lol

---------- Post added at 05:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 AM ----------

It's a toss up really as to which one you'd get most use from isn't it! Are your usual RPGs d20 based? That's why I considered the d100, since all the ones I've played use that

Yeah, I mostly play DnD modifications, honestly, so I'd get some use out of that. What RPGs have you played?

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

And you left the OTT? Wow...good to hear that Ratty's been out and about of course!

Yah, I entered into the wildlands and checked something about yan lo and his chi paths. Safely tucked back in here now though lol.

I played a little deathwatch and a tiny bit of dark heresy, and then the renaissance one uses d100 too I think. If I ever get my act together and clear my desk enough to write out the world for it!

This break is going to be fun. I've got a ton of stuff i want to try and get done. Hopefully can get Jaakuna finished this weekend, and start my sisters wedding gift. Then will just settle into a pattern of painting and sculpting until its time for work again. And writing. Would be nice to get a couple of thousand words done, and this RPG setting too

They've been living there for nearly 18 months lol, sister was an anaesthetist in Auckland. *grin*

What would you guys say is the standard class list for DnD? The ones everyone uses normally, and hopefully exist in most the version that are played lol