Off Topic Playground

Oh, sure, blame the mad scientist! Lol.

Oooooo, Jaakuna is looking lovely. Well, as lovely as a creepy spirit can.

How goes work and the evening?

Of course I'm blaming the mad scientist!

Work is going pretty well so far. Picked out a model to paint, looking forward to some downtime to get a crack at it. I think I'm going to try doing some freehand on the armor and the cloth of it... not sure what color I'm doing the armor in, depends on the paints I brought with me, lol.

I'll have to post a couple of pictures of what i'm thinking. I have to do a couple of 3d renders in my blender program and see how they look.

my demon is sort of,.. a winged-dark elf-samurai,... probably doesn't sound as cool as I see it in my head.

my monster,.. a summoned thing coming out of a portal, with smoke for his bottom half,.. and again,.. wings. Again,.. doesn't sound as cool as it looks.

I don't know, they both sound pretty neat to me! With the samurai, going to try to do the armor on him? And good luck on the smoke for the monster if you choose that one!

Edited by edonil

I can find the tutorial I used if you like, I think it's on my external hard disk somewhere...

Please and thank you! *grin*

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

The armature that I found is 28mm, although I'm not sure if I want to use it...we'll see.

Make sure you use a real bulb, not one of those 'eco-friendly' things that aren't even as good as a candle.

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

Heavy rain, flash floods and a tornado ripping through West Auckland.... I live in bloody West Auckland ..... that is too close ....

O.O Woah. That's not good, man.