Off Topic Playground

Sort of, although the evil little sod doesn't want a happy ending if anything does get romantic. Mind you, there's only two female characters so far. Cerah, who's so cold hearted I dont know how I could work it in (might try though, for some more depth) and Leonie. Who I think you'll have seen right? But things aren't going to be simple or easy for them.

Might put a bit of romance in the other factions, just to stop them being faceless evil. But a love story, this will not be!

---------- Post added at 05:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 AM ----------

Gah ... all this writing is holding up Mako from building a giant destructor robot.....

All I made in the end was a big robo-tadpole...

Sadly not, it merely protects gold from electricity.

Ah, Leonie is in the bit wit the Five, you won't see her until you reach the bit with them. It's kind of one long two piece chapter of the monks, then a short one with Matthias, then one with the five I think is what you have. If you've read the bit with Cerah and the wolves, it might be worth leaving it til I get the next two bits sorted out, which will put some of the longer plot arcs in place better!

Next time, mind sending it as an attachment? Gmail did some wacky thing to the formatting.

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

Steakhouse? Oooo...steak. Steak sounds really good right now, lol.

And yeah, I did actually manage to do some writing, so that's good.

Steak? Mmmmmmmm, steak. Now all I can think of is how much I want steak!

Yah no worries Ed, I'll PDF it so it should open in everything. iPad pages copy and paste may be a bit unreliable. Should be working on the middle bit tomorrow and weds, so by mid late week I'll be able to bump you the first three chapters (one of which you'll have read lol)

I'm cut off from facebook by the work filters. Kinda glad about it. Checking on the election every once in a while, but I don't want to see all the craziness...

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

mako,.. was just checking your little thread. everythings looking great.

monkey,.. I, as an american, can feel your pain. I couldn't care less about the election results.

Pretty much. I voted this morning, and after that, stopped really caring.

IMHO,.. it just always seems to me that I'm only ever being given two wrong choices to choose from, and when/if you do vote, you get blamed by the other side for having voted wrong. It's boiled down to a matter of trying to choose the lesser of two crooks. I'm not asking for much, just a choice that doesn't suck.

I can't vote out here, but then the Canadian political system is basically meaningless, nothing changes no matter who's in power!

Cheers Web, I'm so close to finishing graves but too tired to try and do metals tonight. Will have him done by the weekend though. Might even get other stuff done!

I may have to sleep soon though, does NaNo always wear you out or is it just me being a big wuss?

---------- Post added at 05:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 AM ----------

Ah, the good old feeling of which weasel do I want to try and screw me over for the next four years. Really makes democracy feel worthwhile, doesn't it!

bah,.. sleep is highly over-rated as a means of survival. *grin*

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

exactly,... choosing between democrat and republican is like being forced to choose wether to take it with lube or without lube. either way,.. you're still taking it in the rear.