Off Topic Playground

Halfway! woo. Not bad considering this machine is running worse than it has in a year... -_-

---------- Post added at 03:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

Roll on friday ..... oh gods please let this week end!

Amen to that, Monkey. Amen to that. What went wrong for you?

Working on it. Just about to finish up this scene, and then I need to figure out the next one. Wrapping up a light-hearted/romance esque scene...think I should follow it up with technobabble/comedy or guns and explosions?

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

And no one, not even America, needs more American burger joints.

...hm. Wonder if I can mix those. Well, might be worth a shot!

---------- Post added at 03:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

Guns and explosions with comedy never goes astray :)

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

It is unbelievable how many fast food places we have nearby now....

Are you two even in a city, or a suburb?

Oh, you have no idea how excited I got to hear that Lucas no longer had control over Star Wars, lol.

Alright, usually I don't tend to need to do a lot of research for writing, but this scene has me looking up stuff I don't ever look up...fashion of all things? O.o Just strange.

Because it's relevant to a particular character. She's not a tomboy, so I wanted to work on emphasizing her femininity. Not by giving her a massive interest in fashion, but her liking a particular style of clothing for her time out of uniform...and somehow the issue of her shoes came up. (points at muse) I feel safe in blaming Elle.

Yeah, Episodes 2 and 3 were pretty bad...the Clone Wars cartoon has been okay though. But, then again, limited input from Lucas. Got any particular stories you're hoping they cover?