A bunch of rules questions mainly concering the Dreamer

Angor

I was torn between posting these on the 'rules questions' page or here. I decided to go here as it may attract more of a dreamer crowd. Hopefully most of these should be simple yes or no questions. I understand that most of these will be pretty basic questions but we are very new to the game

1. When the dreamer uses (0) Nightmare Friend does Lord Chompy Bits get placed where the Dreamer was or can he be placed within 6"? (The same for All Done and Calm Nightmares?)

2. While gaining the additional attack from Onslaught, must it be placed on the model that was attacked to activate the trigger or can it be placed on another model?

3. Can the Stiched Together target models that have Immune to Influence with their gambling skills?

4. If you Fly or Float out of combat with a Walk action can you be attacked for disengaging?

5. Can you sacrafice a Buried model?

6. When Coppelius used Slumber do you Paralyze the opponent even if you lost the combat duel?

I was torn between posting these on the 'rules questions' page or here. I decided to go here as it may attract more of a dreamer crowd. Hopefully most of these should be simple yes or no questions. I understand that most of these will be pretty basic questions but we are very new to the game

1. When the dreamer uses (0) Nightmare Friend does Lord Chompy Bits get placed where the Dreamer was or can he be placed within 6"? (The same for All Done and Calm Nightmares?)

It's a replace not a summon so it has to be placed over where the model was.

2. While gaining the additional attack from Onslaught, must it be placed on the model that was attacked to activate the trigger or can it be placed on another model?

It says make another strike against the defender, so it has to be the same model as the first strike.

3. Can the Stiched Together target models that have Immune to Influence with their gambling skills?

you could target them, but the duel would fizzle as they don't have to take duels for affects where they would have to defend with Wp.

4. If you Fly or Float out of combat with a Walk action can you be attacked for disengaging?

If you start outside their melee range you can float over them and you won't get a disengaging strike, however if you start your move in their melee range they get to do a disengage strike as normal.

5. Can you sacrafice a Buried model?

Nope as it is not in play so can't be targeted

6. When Coppelius used Slumber do you Paralyze the opponent even if you lost the combat duel?

It says after hitting, you have to win the duel to hit the opponent, otherwise you have missed.

Thankyou both Bozzy and Ratty.

Undoubtedly I will have some more questions in the future.

Questions are good! Ask more of them! We are hungry for them! I think Ratty survives off of answering them.... you wouldn't want to starve our insanely helpful rodent friend would you? ;)