Big Bang Theory...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( you are. Why can't more girls be like Hazyel, Fell and Tuesday

Because MOST girls think gaming is only for gamy mouth breathers... I have to try to explain to them that only the Card game players (Like MTG or yugioh) are that way. And some of the Minis guys.... like the warhammer fantasy guys... They just don't tend to believe me.

:( you are. Why can't more girls be like Hazyel, Fell and Tuesday

Its ok chocobo, you are popular too. And anyway if we had more girls like those mentioned, we all know what would happen.

Fact 1: Girls are better at painting than we are

Fact 2: Girls have better dress sense

Fact 3: Girls are probably better at this game than we are

So, if more girls liked Malifaux, i would be pushed even further down the gamer ladder. And I'm already at the bottom. Nothing but a black hole down there.

Thats why we appreciate these rare ladies when they come our way.

And they bring us calorific goodies!! ;)

Because MOST girls think gaming is only for gamy mouth breathers... I have to try to explain to them that only the Card game players (Like MTG or yugioh) are that way. And some of the Minis guys.... like the warhammer fantasy guys... They just don't tend to believe me.

Hey i play Warhammer fantasy! ;)

How true...

You either need to get lucky and meet one or know someone on the inside to point them to you and you to them. Ahh the trials of life :/

trust me, the guys at my LGS who play Fantasy are gamey... and mouth breathers... I walk in to play Malifaux and there is this awkward mix of shock and awe with the embarassing overtones of social anxiety....

lol. Let me guess. Head down, don't make eye contact, its a girl! Shuffle shuffle. Nudging each other. nervous laughter.

Sound about right?

I am breaking that stereotype, hopefully. Well, it must have worked somehow. i managed to get a wife!!

lol. Let me guess. Head down, don't make eye contact, its a girl! Shuffle shuffle. Nudging each other. nervous laughter.

Sound about right?

I am breaking that stereotype, hopefully. Well, it must have worked somehow. i managed to get a wife!!

Ugh yeah I love the sterotype -_-

I make it a hard point to try and break it when I can.

Sound about right?

you forgot the whispered comments and the childish giggling... but yeah basically...

my LGS is pretty good... the bathrooms are clean, the facility is usually pretty clean (except when there is a MTG release party) and the creepers are usually held at bay by the owner, who dislikes creepers creeping out his regulars... :)

It's always the guys who aren't afraid to look you in the eye who win the girl.... unless you're sleeping beauty... ;)

you forgot the whispered comments and the childish giggling... but yeah basically...

my LGS is pretty good... the bathrooms are clean, the facility is usually pretty clean (except when there is a MTG release party) and the creepers are usually held at bay by the owner, who dislikes creepers creeping out his regulars... :)

It's always the guys who aren't afraid to look you in the eye who win the girl.... unless you're sleeping beauty... ;)

Ooh I will win the girl then, I have no trouble looking in their eyes lol! Its just i have to bend down a little....Being 6'7" !!

Ooh I will win the girl then, I have no trouble looking in their eyes lol! Its just i have to bend down a little....Being 6'7" !!

Wow 6' 7"? I thought I was tall at 6' 5"... though I did date a girl for several years who was 5' 0" >.> talk about bending down to look her in the eye XD

Wow 6' 7"? I thought I was tall at 6' 5"... though I did date a girl for several years who was 5' 0" >.> talk about bending down to look her in the eye XD

That I am. Welsh, tall, fondness for hacking and slaying. Only thing missing is the long hair..Kept getting in the way!!

You guys are BOTH that tall?????? Man, I'm like a midget at 5'7"... Which is tall for a girl!!! *pouts*

I like Sharp pointies... which would eventually lead to hacking and slaying....