In the Real world

yes. when would i like the guild? (lucius is an exception..)

#cough# Your eggman surely? Guild to the core!!

heheh couldn't have said it better myself fell. :) ladys do have all the fun tbh.. but i do like a mass murder once in a while... :D some mutilation never goes amiss. :) oooh! a cola cube.. *gets distracted*

Yeah and we have to clean it all up. I tell you, i never knew girls could do so much damage!

I'm one of a different kind... I cold never be a neverborn princess... Mostly cause I'm not a princess. I'm just a lady... I have more fun that way ;) no one expects a lady to stay to stay clean... And I enjoy getting into trouble... Which will get me into trouble some day. I <3 Hayzel, but we are totally two different people :)

Yeah, we all love Hayzel, M'lady. But don't have the yellow sweets....bleurchhh!

And it was nice to see that after I went this thread carried on strongly. Though the appearance of Gremlins was not good, I'll never get the stench out now.

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#cough# Your eggman surely? Guild to the core!!

Yeah and we have to clean it all up. I tell you, i never knew girls could do so much damage!

Yeah, we all love Hayzel, M'lady. But don't have the yellow sweets....bleurchhh!

And it was nice to see that after I went this thread carried on strongly. Though the appearance of Gremlins was not good, I'll never get the stench out now.

Careful what you say, if you draw Lalochezia's attention... this thread will be covered in gremlins before you can say con'sarnit!

On a side note... Morning AB!

Morning My second favourite Neverborner (sorry hayzel has to be favourite, or she'll flay me alive)!

What are the chances Lalowhatsisname will appeear in this thread, unless someone rats me out!

And it seemed all love and hugs after I went, everyone professing their love for each other!

I must be the antidote to loveliness!!

Morning My second favourite Neverborner (sorry hayzel has to be favourite, or she'll flay me alive)!

What are the chances Lalowhatsisname will appeear in this thread, unless someone rats me out!

And it seemed all love and hugs after I went, everyone professing their love for each other!

I must be the antidote to loveliness!!

No... we were intoxicated with our love for you, which casused us to... *snigger* sorry, couldn't keep a straight face :D

No... we were intoxicated with our love for you, which casused us to... *snigger* sorry, couldn't keep a straight face :D

Girls are mean

I don't know Fell... there are a LOT of Gremlins... even us Nephilim get full after a while... a long while... but still we do get full..

Yep even for Hayzel, she even black out from a sugar overload, although this was after three day of kill gremlins

Women!!

And hello M'lady. Sorry I might be a long time replying at the mo, just finishing PArt 4 of my latest Black saga for posting. Then I will be all yours.....in terms of conversations obviously. Got to keep the relationship professional, you understand! ;)

*Gnaws on Brownie*

Well why kill Gremlins if your not going to Drain their Blood? There are starving Terror Tot's out there and you would just let all that Blood go to waste? Bah! Guild are not Green!

Well if nothing else... we can give the bodies to the Black Blood Shaman and make Blood Slushies! =D

Women!!

And hello M'lady. Sorry I might be a long time replying at the mo, just finishing PArt 4 of my latest Black saga for posting. Then I will be all yours.....in terms of conversations obviously. Got to keep the relationship professional, you understand! ;)

*Pats your head* totally professional... :D no need to worry on that front ;)

*Gnaws on Brownie*

Well why kill Gremlins if your not going to Drain their Blood? There are starving Terror Tot's out there and you would just let all that Blood go to waste? Bah! Guild are not Green!

Well if nothing else... we can give the bodies to the Black Blood Shaman and make Blood Slushies! =D

no, Guild are not "green". GREMLINS are green. ;)

Being ecologically responsible is not very efficient... especially here on Malifaux...

*gags a little* I'll pass on whatever you're cooking... ;)

no, Guild are not "green". GREMLINS are green. ;)

Being ecologically responsible is not very efficient... especially here on Malifaux...

The Waldgeists beg to differ I think, no wonder the Lorax is angry at you Guildies *shakes head*

*gags a little* I'll pass on whatever you're cooking... ;)

But I was going to make Gremlin burgers to go with the slushies. But I suppose we could go with something cleaner and leaner... have you tried the Freikorps? They are in season ^^