Tacoma Malifaux Meetup

WUWU

Hey folks, just wanted to start a thread to help coordinate meetups, and try and draw some new people into our gaming circle.

Right now the Tacoma Malifaux crew gathers on Thursdays at The Game Matrix

8610 South Tacoma Way

Lakewood, WA 98499-4543

(253) 583-9708

Usually, the fun starts around 3pm or so, and goes until they kick us out, which is generally around midnight. There are plenty of tables to use, and we've averaged around 6 people attending. The more the merrier!

We also have a game day planned for Sunday 4/17, which will be starting around noon, and has our relocated Henchman from Portland coming up to join us. So if you are interested in playing some new people this would be a great day to come on down.

I'll be keeping this thread updated as it seems like our crew may start to branch out to other days more frequently.

Me and a couple friends just started playing about a month ago. Unfortunatly we tend to meet late thursday in my garage. However some weeks no one can make it so on those nights I will be sure to show up and play. So far we have a pretty balanced faction spread amongst us with myself playing nicodem and perdita, my friend eric playing Ramos and Rasputina, another friend playing Lilith and we have a potential recruit for the vicktoria's.

Me and a couple friends just started playing about a month ago. Unfortunatly we tend to meet late thursday in my garage. However some weeks no one can make it so on those nights I will be sure to show up and play. So far we have a pretty balanced faction spread amongst us with myself playing nicodem and perdita, my friend eric playing Ramos and Rasputina, another friend playing Lilith and we have a potential recruit for the vicktoria's.

We've got about 5 people that show up every single Thursday, with three others that show up occasionally.

There's a really wide spread diversity.

I play Seamus and Hamelin rather exclusively, though I do play Rasputina occasionally.

We'd love to have you guys come down and play with us. :]

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...