Kirai list tweaking..

Bozzy

Never having played kirai or against her I'm refining of picking her up to play out side of my neverborn from time to time. If money and proxies models were not an issue what would be your optimum tourny 35 ss list... Figured id take oppinions before I buy anything... I was thinking maybe

Kirai

4 seishen

2 hanged

Jack daw

Lost love

Or maybe swapping out one of the hanged for dead rider also up to talk about more of the conventional lists....

Thiers about twelve to sixteen players in my gaming group with every master represented so any list would need to be balanced for most situations...the better players play hamlin dreamer and viks with von shiel..tho everyone is pretty good.. My pandora list and zoraida does very fine for tournies just looking to switch it up from time to time...

For a fixed list mine would probably be;

5 Seishen

1 Lost Love

2 Insidious Madness

1 Jack Daw

1 Onryo

With 3+1ss for the game.

This gives you a good level of utility with Jack and the Madness', and plenty of spirits to summon more threats as you go.

I find The Hanged are very matchup dependant, so if you want to use the same crew against everyone I'd leave them out.

Things like this are great help...so 5 shieshin shiuld be started with..not seeing much kirai played I wasnt sure if I wanted 5 or how hard it would be to summon a fifth...

Also how would certain models like dead rider being turned into a spirit be for a tourny..

Also considered a spirit von shiel or librarian could be fun as well...just brainstorming out loud trying to think of every different angle....if something sounds bad from you kirai players lemme know ..trial and error haha...

(p.s. Thanks mystic and ratty read your posts a lot glad to have you helping)

It's fairly easy to get more Seishen, but you want to burn through them as well, so always like to have five but that's personal preference.

Not sure on non-spirits as I've not tested them yet. What I will say is I think they need to be strong enough to take even if you can't make them into a spirit with Lost Love.

I haven't had a chance to use them yet but they seem very solid when I've seen them used with Pandora. 16" move is nothing to be sneezed up, they can be a great target point for Into the Spirit World or be used to deliver more powerful models with Swirl Spirit, or be used in a more conventional way to hold objectives or deny Hold Out. 16" move and not being insignificant + swirl spirit means you can get them more or less anywhere on the board on the last turn. Add to that they have heavy Wp debuff and a lot of your big hitters can choose to target Wp in Combat and they seem good allround.

With the main opponents being hamlin, dreamer, lilith and viks with von schiel (lots more but theese being the tougher ones)...

I'm wondering how your games have gone against them...i imagine all off them being problimatic... With hamlin being easiest and dreamer bring the hardest......

Maybe some strategies you've used schemes u might like etc..