Help for a Noob

Ok I just started playing and I'm trying to get my crew up and going and I kept see references to a model named molly squidpiddge I cannot find her on the online store or anywhere else can someone help me so I can see if she would be a good choice. Here is what I have so far

Seamus

Sybelle

3 Rotten Belles

I think I'm going to pick up a copycat killer but what else should I get

^ that on Molly

For stuff to get for Seamus, Jack Daw and the Hanged are always a safe bet giving you a different style of crew that you can run. Using Seamus' willpower shenanigans instead of pure hitting power.

If you want some range (which you probably will at some point) then either a Convict Gunslinger or some Crooked Men are nice additions. Other than that you are pretty set for Seamus, his best crew are his belles and unlike the other Resser Masters he doesn't need a wide range of models to be effective.

Thanks for the help guys I guess its time to do some research. One last question is there a list of release dates for models from the expansion book

What they linked as well as it is usually on the side on the main page as you visit this site.

As for Seamus, you really shouldn't need to go outside his style.

Just him, Sybelle, his totem, and then just fill in the gaps with Rotten Belles.

You don't need anything more than that. His crew centers around them and they are pretty fast when they're with him and they are very tanky...so they are good for anything, really.

They come in packs of 3, so barring trades you'll end up with 6 :)

I don't find I need more than the 3. I usually start with 2 in my crew, which gives me one loose one to summon. If I get to the point where I could summon another one without having lost one of those three I find I'm dominating the game enough that I don't need a fourth one on the table.

I'll disagree with some of the above, in that I think Seamus' core crew is a little light on damage potential. I like to add a Punk Zombie or two, or maybe Bete. I'm also liking the Grave Spirit for the armor boost, which is incredible... The Copycat can certainly turn out more damage, but he's not tough enough to make it reliable. I have the same problem with the Crooked Men - they're cool and have potential on paper, but compared to the rest of Seamus' crew they're pretty fragile, so they tend to suffer from Rifleman syndrome.

I've also been toying with a Wp-slamming Seamus list that uses Hanged and Canines to hose the opponent's Wp, and then Undead Psychosis and the various Belle spells to abuse them. The armor from a Grave Spirit is good to begin with, slap it on a spirit and you're looking at someone needing to hit you for 7 Dg before you take more than one wound.

Ressurectionists Crew - 35 - Scrap

Seamus, The Mad-Hatter
--
8 Cache

Grave Spirit [1ss]

• Bête Noire
    [9ss]

• Madame Sybelle
    [6ss]

• Punk Zombie
    [5ss]

• Rotten Belles