Alternative Models for Alps?

Angor

Hi can anyone recommend any good alternative models for the Alps? They are one of the few Malifaux models that I really dont like. I am planning a dreamer gang so I can be pretty liberal with the models.

I am unsure of their height in game 1 or 2? If they are 1 then I think maybe these peluches would work although they are very very small.

http://www.greebo.it/public/oscommerce2/catalog/index.php?cPath=2_25

Nurglings would be an easy one to do (I collected some hundreds before Warhammer went lame) although they might not stand out from the day dreams enough.

I like those imps although I would have to shave off those ambiguos genitals. Hmmm I wonder if I could just use the wyrd mushrooms?

After a bit of searching maybe some of the old GW blue horrors could work out, roughly the same size and pose as the Alp models but they have so much more character. Add some wacky paint schemes and your away.

• 3 weeks later...

Threadomancy I know but although I have no problem with the Wyrd alps some people might still be looking and I came upon some contenders while looking for wicked doll proxies.

Can't post a link but in enigma miniatures, massive darkness range there are two mini's, one called moonface and one called oqtarimus. Oq is likely to be my wicked doll if I become too impatient but would work as an alp too Imo

• 3 weeks later...