Happy birthday ratty!

Pfffftt.... you never said !

I would like to confirm two things....

1.) I saw Ratty last night and there was no cake, so he must have scoffed it all himself.

2.) Ratty spent his birthday getting brutally double-teamed by Lady Justice and Dr McMourning... and although he protested at the time, I think deep down he really enjoyed it.

A belated Happy Birthday Old Chap !!

2.) Ratty spent his birthday getting brutally double-teamed by Lady Justice and Dr McMourning... and although he protested at the time, I think deep down he really enjoyed it.

That was such a funny game... McMourning horrifically destroyed my crew, but due to Stargazer not reading his objectives properly I drew with him... the look on his face, and the Lady Justice player's was priceless especially because the only way I managed to get the draw was to turn around and shoot Samual Hopkins in the head. after spending 3 rounds more or less allied with him to try and stop McMourning brutalising us both.

.....and the Lady Justice player's was priceless especially because the only way I managed to get the draw was to turn around and shoot Samual Hopkins in the head. after spending 3 rounds more or less allied with him to try and stop McMourning brutalising us both.

You low down stinking dirty rat.... I would expect nothing less from you, especially on your birthday !