Guru's ''Joke Crew''

guru

Hello guys,

I paint slowly and usually don't post pictures of my work because I'm really bad at taking and posting pictures, but I thought I'd share this crew with you.

Well, I tried to post at least one picture but I can't have it in a proper size so instead I'm going to give you a link to my blog where I put pictures of the whole crew (and some fluff).

http://focusfurysoulstones.blogspot.com/

Hope you like it! (And feel free to leave any comments here or on the blog)

I'll have an executioner as ''The Batguy'', future project will include modding a flesh construct into 'Bane' and painting a Seamus as 'The Riddler'. (But I'm mostly going to paint regular Malifaux minis not like super-heroes, its Malifaux, not Heroclix afterall ;))(although its a lot of fun to turn Malifaux Models into something else)

Thanks guys!

I worked on Steamfitter Johan (not for this crew though) yesterday night, I'll probably post pics of him and Colette soon.

The smiley face is the crew symbol and a way to unify it visually :).(I also used similar colors: hormagaunt purple and underbelly blue on most minis to try and unify the Joke Crew)

The convict gunslinger is my favorite model out of the whole crew...him and the blue samurai zombie punk (but too bad the picture is of poor quality: that guy's face is awesome)

I have a tournament coming up soon so I won't have too much time to work on better pictures (I think for that I'd need a better camera in the first place), at least I'll work on more minis, all these kind comments are motivating!