Tournament Shoppnig List

eturns

I have agreed to take part in Clousseau's tournament in May and will be using the Dreamer. At the moment I have:

Dreamer/LCB

3 Day Dreams

3 Alps

2 Stitched Together

Coppelius

Teddy

And adding Lelu and Lilitu on saturday. Any thing else anyone would recommend to add to this list for options? The tournament is 35SS fixed master variable list. Thinking maybe a madness or 2?

Lol, personal joke... :D i keep telling him he needs to buy his wife colette as she likes the model, but he KEEPS TRYING TO BUY MORE STUFF FOR HIMSELF!!! cheeky rascal! :D

Ah. Trust me, buddy. Buy your wife Colette. I had to do that same thing and now she's painting them up better than I can. Anything that makes the wife accept the hobby is better for you in the long run.

I revise my list.

First get Colette.

Second get another Lilitu.

Colette?

I know, I'm starting to worry about Hazel. This is the 2nd place today I've seen her mention Colette. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm sure the Arcanists would love to dethrone the Neverborn's princess, but methinks it's more likely the Neverborn are trying a new infiltration approach, perhaps?

Anyways...

The list you've got so far is a good start. It's pretty much what I have so far for my Dreamer crew. The Madness is really only helpful if you're running the Alps as well, and then I find that you probably don't have enough damage output. So, only use those ones against really squishy opponents.

Ah. Trust me, buddy. Buy your wife Colette. I had to do that same thing and now she's painting them up better than I can. Anything that makes the wife accept the hobby is better for you in the long run.

I revise my list.

First get Colette.

Second get another Lilitu.

MWHAAHAH! see I TOLD YOU SO!!! (to eturns)

and fyi, i do have something up my little puffy sleeve of my long pink dress... but which card that will be only i know...