Another Avatar idea

At the moment the're are two theories

1) they are to be used in brawls

2) masters become them midgame

But I've I thought of another, currently in scrap it can be led by either a master, a henchmen or a master and a henchman and brawls it can be a master, a henchman, a master and henchmen, two masters or two masters and a henchmen

Currently we can't hire two henchman, because we can only have one special forces type, but I'm not how that might change and if we hire two in brawls or not. But idea is what if the avatars took up a master and a henchman slot, so in a scrap you could have your crew lead by an Avatar, but be unable to hire a henchman

I think there's more than two theories.

They could just be alt. masters aswell - although I hope this is not the case.

Also I don't think Henchmen are pronounced enough for your suggestion to make much sense either. It's not like you'll be at a disadvantage just because you don't take a Henchman with your Master.

And.. Henchmen can't lead your crew in Brawls.

I think there's more than two theories.

They could just be alt. masters aswell - although I hope this is not the case.

Also I don't think Henchmen are pronounced enough for your suggestion to make much sense either. It's not like you'll be at a disadvantage just because you don't take a Henchman with your Master.

And.. Henchmen can't lead your crew in Brawls.

Yeh, I hope the Avatar's aren't just alt. Masters as well

I am sort of running with idea with shown in Drifter, the possibility that you could upgrade minion's (possible no-unique minions) into Henchmen and with what with've heard that in book three that henchmen will become more integeral to crews. Then my idea would make more sense, it would also be a good reason why they haven't released any of the rules yet for them, they won't make sense

There is a LOT of if's here, but it's different and unexpected so it's probably got a good chance then

Edited by Sliver Chocobo