Portland Players?

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I did, now I am working on getting the guys to go from "That sounds great" to actually showing up.

(To be honest gamers are sometimes difficult about getting out of their comfort zone. New places intimidate them. But I am not giving up on them. One or two days of them getting a game in there and they will be setting up off days pick up games there.)

If this is a reference to playing WM on Sundays, that wont likely ever happen for me. I have ministry and afterwards is reserved for family. I do hope I can talk folks into some non-weekend games however. :D

Dont worry Hansel,if you stick around I would be happy to show you some of the neat little tricks I learned about Sonnia over this last weekend.

Sounds great! I'll be there tomorrow with my painting stuff, but I'll be more than willing to play a game with anyone, as well!

Not sure if I will be there or not. Balancing between coming over to paint and going to play 40K at GG, and leaning more to the later.

Edit: Looks like I wont be there tonight. Going to be staying home with my family as I didn't get to see my wife last night and I just learned she has plans for tomorrow. I wont be there Saturday for certain, I have papers to write, so I will see you all next Wed.

Edited by twofalls

*crickets*...

Left at 9 tonight and saw Lenny on my way out, but didn't see anyone else there. It's looking like my Malifaux night will pretty much be Wednesday weekly, with Saturday sometimes subbing in, so I'll see you guys next Wednesday, and I'll be itching for a game!

I thought I had gotten there earlier then 9 lol,guess not. Hope to see you Saturday,and Genetic,as much hell as you gave people last month for not showing up for your painting night,having you not show up really takes the cake *grins*

And Hansel if your able to stay late on Wednesdays I will make sure to get there around 830,so we can get games in.

I hope I'll be able to stay late usually. Ideally I'd like to start playing as early as possible, but I'll probably be able to stay late, considering it's my 1 game night of the week (it's all about making sure it's cool with the wife, you know :) ).

Next week is my last week of school for the summer. So after that I should be able to attend regularly barring life getting in the way once in a while. Occasionally I will choose to spend the evening with Katy rather than play, she runs a very hectic schedule and I miss her a lot, so if I don't get so see her much I will take what opportunity I can to spend time with her.

Edit: I just completed the trade for the Khador models, and picked up the new Rulebook, Khador forcebook, and Mk ll cards. Looking forward to learning this game, the models are great.

Edited by twofalls

Yeah I might be interested, what is it you are looking for?

anything Guild, or any Outcast minions/totems (other than gremlins).

Guild stuff I have:

-Sonnia box

-Lady Justice box

-Perdita box

-Austringer 1

-Executioner

-Abuela

-Enslaved Nephilim

-Purifying Flame

sorry lenny, im not going to be able to make it down tonight.. Travis aka my ride isn't feeling well. and nathan,, The other option for a rides has other plans.... so i have no was to get down there tonight... and im not riding my bike out there from gresham.. so we will have to try for another day.. maybe weds, or next sat.. once again sorry.. blame Travis for being a P***Y.