Bad Juju + Alps?

Nu Fenix

So, after refreshing myself on the v2 cards, as well as trying to look at models within the Neverborn I don't own yet to see what stands out to me, I read over Juju again.

Now, previously I hadn't paid much attention to him, as the idea of paying 2ss to bring him back at the end of the following turn made an expensive model even more expensive, whilst being quicker to kill each time he returns. But now it only costs 1ss, I felt he deserved another look.

It was then I looked over Landslide, and saw the word Slow stand out to me. I then felt the Alps on my shelf besides me looking at me, and wondered how viable it would be to try and cast Landslide and catch some enemy models, which are close enough to Alps to suffer Wd's from Feed on Dreams.

I can imagine it is hard to pull off in practice, as well as the dilemma of who would be the best master to do this with, as well as not taking other things which will just be more effective.

Strangely, I thought that the Dreamer would be the best, as he can unbury all the Alps on one side of some enemy, whilst Juju appears on the other with From the Earth.

The downside is that Juju won't have as much synergy with the rest of the force, and is competing with other models for the same stones.

What do others think? Is it viable? Have others noticed it? I tried doing a search for Landslide and Alps, but it found nothing, and Alp is too short a word for the search engine.

Problem you've got is you can never get landslide off the first turn he's summoned unless someone moves towards you (as he has to be 7" away and can only move 4" with a 3" range to landslide). Iirc though he's just "placed" via Eternal so could be possible later in the game if he dies first.

JuJu is awesomeness imho (esp with Zoraida and Pandora), but with a dreamer crew I can't see any point in taking him over a teddy.

Well there is certainly something to this. JuJu's mass slow from Landslide could be interesting... Get a few Alps around and that could become a lot of havoc.

Sure the Dreamer can't do much for Juju... but Juju can do a long for hte Dreamer in the way of a powerful and tough minion. Hmmm I'm going to look into this and post back with my findings.