Looking at Kirai

mythicFOX

@Ratty: I agree with your thought on Jack. For me it comes down to strategy/schemes and sometimes opponent. While Jack and the Librarian are the same points, I feel they fill very different roles. Jack is a ranged guy with debuff abilities, while the Librarian is much more Kirai support with a back up of combat. I do agree that if you take the Librarian then Lost Love is a must, but I think he's pretty good regardless of your crew, between keeping Kirai alive and throwing out the healz.

@K.blaz: that list looks pretty solid to me. Playing with Jack can be tricky, so if you're just using him for the first time, allow yourself time to make mistakes with him before tossing him out. Firstly, remember that he functions best when he activates last (or almost last), naturally allowing your opponent's hand to become delpeted so they have nothing left for your Heart Stopper trigger. I honestly haven't looked at the IM with Kirai, but she does benefit from WP shennanigans.

@K.blaz: that list looks pretty solid to me. Playing with Jack can be tricky, so if you're just using him for the first time, allow yourself time to make mistakes with him before tossing him out. Firstly, remember that he functions best when he activates last (or almost last), naturally allowing your opponent's hand to become delpeted so they have nothing left for your Heart Stopper trigger. I honestly haven't looked at the IM with Kirai, but she does benefit from WP shennanigans.

I don't entirely agree with that. Jack Daw also works very well if you activate him early on for his 'No Cheating' Aura. it does depend on how clumped up the opponent is, but it can really stop them doing anything useful offensively if he's in the right place.