Couple of questions about Zoraida

Noxus

Any duel flip from an attack. An Attack is any ability that targets an enemy model, any ability that targets your own model and can be Resisted or any ability that does damage.

Enthralled models still cost the out of faction cost..

Now for the shameless plug http://malifaux.nezumi.me.uk/crew.php should help you find out what you can hire with enthrall.

• 2 weeks later...
Nooooo, so I couldn't hire Hamelin the Ratcatcher even under the 2 mercenaries per game rule? I was hoping to get double Obey :playingba

She can hire Hamelin the Ratcatcher as a mercenary.

She can get more than 2 obeys a turn.

She can cast one.

Hamelin can cast one.

Voodoo Doll can cast one.

A second Voodoo Doll can cast one (she goes after the Voodoo Doll, creates a new Voodoo Doll, and casts her Obey, then the second Voodoo Doll goes).

Doppelganger can copy and cast one.

She can hire Hamelin the Ratcatcher as a mercenary.

She can get more than 2 obeys a turn.

She can cast one.

Hamelin can cast one.

Voodoo Doll can cast one.

A second Voodoo Doll can cast one (she goes after the Voodoo Doll, creates a new Voodoo Doll, and casts her Obey, then the second Voodoo Doll goes).

Doppelganger can copy and cast one.

This is awesome. There are so many possibilities that you can do with this, between giving your own side extra attacks, or forcing your opponent to attack its own side, or forcing your opponent walk off the edge of play area which can be done with one of Hamlin's moves.