lilith starter?

sephiroa

My girlfriend wants to start with lilith, so my question to you guys is, what should i buy together with the lilith starter box to get a decent starting crew?

Well a rule book and a deck of cards and a tape measurer for sure ;D

But beyond that, a pack of Young Nephilim (they come 2 to a pack) and you are good to go! You basically need them since you grow Tots into Young and them Mature Young into Mature etc.

But if she wants to expand beyond the basics, there are a LOT of options and she really needs to decide how she wants to play Lilith. All of the Nephilim are amazing and work great with her so you can't really go wrong with them.

Lilitu and Lelu are amazing models and do horrific things with Lilith. The Cherub is a great totem for her and provides a lot of useful support. But beyond that, there are no other Nephilim models out yet at least.

I would also have her read my Lilith Tactica *points to Signature for link*. It will give her a great walk-through of Lilith and her crew and should help her figure out how she wants to play our bloody vixen.