Need advice.

Dark Alleycat

Ok,so a friend handed me a Lord Chompy Bits,and said "Go nuts,convert it and paint it and make it look awesome"

Now the problem with this is...I have no freaking idea what to do. So I come to the unhallowed halls of the Neverborn,to ask the experts. Considering you guys and gals will likely know all sorts of ways to make him look even more awesome,any advice on conversions,color schemes,vague ideas or really anything would be helpful.

Box set Lord Chompy bits. If it were the Gen con one I wouldn't convert it just because I know bunches of people want that model lol.

So far have come up with a couple ideas,but wanted to run certain things by the neverborn players and see if they would be upset. First and foremost,is that mouth in his stomach a strong identifying feature,or could it be removed...meaning does he have any rules or anything that involve it?

Secondly,as far as a color scheme,how well would black,red and chrome work do you all think? Im kind of being inspired by old school heavy metal album covers.

Colour choice is important, as well. Black, or dark blue, is traditional. And boring. Blahrg, i be all dark. Pah. I'v seen a bright yellow one that will certain catch one's eyes. There's also, I think, a pink one floating about somewheres. LCB has a lot of flesh to cover and it's fairly uniform, so whatever you go with is going to be a stron colour choice. Own it.

Well like I said,I was thinking more along the lines of Chrome for the helm,claws and Possibly part of the tail,with glossy black leather skin. I may end up going for pale skin and studded and spiked leather bracers. I am also seriously considering having the upper hands throwing the horns. I just have to decide if I need to greenstuff thumbs to make it look right or not lol.