Freaky kids with bears.

NeverEnding

Hey so I was thinking of picking up the dreamer box and saw that with his My Teddy Bear rule I could potentially just spam Teddies. I also was looking at Kade because I love his creepiness and saw Wheres Teddy...So my brain put two and two together, hurrayz. Would Kade be good in a Dreamer list? The only downside I'm seeing is his lack of being a Nightmare and the ridiculous number of points that the combo takes up.

The lack of Nightmare would be a pain, considering he'd probably be left behind. But "Where's Teddy would help him get into the fray. Maybe just pair him with a daydream, use Where's Teddy to pull swap with a Teddy into combat and then bury the Teddy with a Daydream.

Yeah, it'd probably work fine. :D

Edited by Rathnard

Mmm yeah you can certainly find some use for him. Kade is no slouch and not that slow... but he is a lot slower then the other Nightmares. It means he will have to do a lot of running, but it will certainly throw a lot of people off to see a model besides a Nightmare with the Dreamer. Give it a shot!