Crew Creator (Sheer Madness)

Ratty

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, you now have 3 save slots so you can have a couple of potential lists on the go at the same time.

I'd cut out the quote code, the "originally posted by....", annoying, especially if we use it on another forum. Personally, I'd cut the link completely, and have people link to it. It's the best way, and works :)

The reason I added it was Quote is the only tag your guaranteed to have on most forums which puts the whole list into a block, and once you have the Quote on there you might as well stick on the title at the top.

But I wasn't 100% sold on it.... So it's been removed

:hypnotize that one??

I don't know, that just looks like you after a night's bender[1] rather than a Smiley trying to hypnotise you into buying me an iPad.

[1] This probably doesn't cross the Atlantic well and means something completely different to you Americans, Like "Going out for a quick fag."

Edited by Ratty

One small "bug" - if you have different value crews saved in the three slots, when you recall them the total in the header doesn't change. Found it my saving 20, 30 and 40 ss crews for Clapham.

Ah.. should be able to fix that easily and the saves should still work.

EDIT: Fixed.

Edited by Ratty

I don't know how well this will work but people could give it a try. This is the Crew Creator zipped up and with the website bits removed. You should be able to download it an run it locally.

See if it works.. It might even work on an iPad

http://nezumi.me.uk/Malifaux/NewWebsite/Downloads/CrewCreator.zip

Is probably just me being a noob, but how is it supposed to be run? The .php in a browser? If so I for some reason cannot change Master.

Is probably just me being a noob, but how is it supposed to be run? The .php in a browser? If so I for some reason cannot change Master.

I've had that issue in my home version of IE but it works on other versions of IE, it also works on Firefox.. claims it's trying to open a popup..

Btw I've updated the file. there was a mistake in it and it seems happier to view it if it's an .html locally

Edited by Ratty

I've had that issue in my home version of IE but it works on other versions of IE, it also works on Firefox.. claims it's trying to open a popup..

Btw I've updated the file. there was a mistake in it and it seems happier to view it if it's an .html locally

Ah it works for me just fine, only that I can only see the top of the 'site'/thing/whatever when I run the browser in fullscreen. :P