Hello, Wyrd Community

Grimm Riggins

So, I've had an eye on these forums for a month or so now, and I just decided to jump in with a Som'er Jones box set last night. I have a pretty good handle on the rules, but I have a few questions right off the bat. My searches didn't yield the answers that I seek, hence this post.

1) I've heard that Som'er can't work with the Viktorias. Can someone explain why, exactly, or indicate the ruling that states this? It doesn't make sense to me, based on reading their rules.

2) I know that the stat cards I got with my box are probably outdated, since I saw the latest version PDF's on this forum somewhere (but, for the life of me, I can't find them again). What is the process for getting the up-to-date replacement cards, or can someone point me to the PDFs?

Thanks in advance.

The Viks and Som'er can work together, Som'er can be hired into Outcast Crews, however it's probably not a good idea.

A little question for other people, the Viks say they can join any crew but lower the SS pool by 5 points. If you start with the Viks and use Som'er's Good Ol' Boys to hire him as your second Master, do you lower the SS pool by 5. I would think you wouldn't as the Viks are not joining but are the main Masters, but I don't know if this is a loop hole or not.

The V2 redemption is in detail here.

http://wyrd-games.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17608

I felt that it is a version of Mercenary. So any master may hire her as a Mercenary Master but pays an additional 5 SS. However in this case your playing Viktoria and she is hiring Som'er in faction, so she's not being hired as a Mercenary.

Edited by Ratty

Thanks for the replies. I like the Viktorias and the Ronin, and I was debating between going that route or the Som'er Route and thought it weird that none of the Outcast masters could work together. Seemed like it kind of hamstrung the faction.

Anyway, does anyone know how to update the cards, or where to find the PDF of the updated cards?