Jackalope's multiply

Blacktao

I've received the Malifaux rulebook

And I was reading trough the arcanist's faction (with witch I play: Marcus) and then I saw the Talent of jackalope : multiply. But I didn't understand it.

When I was breaking my head about it I've come up to this.

The talent says that if a non jackalope beast is killed or sact you may push jackalope to base contact. When you do this can you then cast the primal flame spel to 'resuruct' (heal) the beast. or am I totally wrong about this and does it means something else?

Pleas help me with this guys :)

Thanks Blacktao

It's a way for it to move around the table. You don't get any extra actions for using Multiply. The main point of it though is to bring the Jackalope back after being killed, therefore making it almost totally expendable. Remember any Beast is fine so you can turn an enemy into a Beast with Marcus and Jackalope will return when that model is killed.

The Jackalope is a bargain for 1 SS. It does crazy damage when charging for a model that cheap.

-Ropetus

• 2 months later...

I did a cool thing with the Jackalope in the last game I played. I had Shikome's prey on the other end of the table. She went in and damaged it down to 1 health (lucky cards kept the guy alive). His next activation 1-shotted her (he got the red joker on a -2 damage flip AND flipped severe for the second thing of damage, AND a trigger that deals +1 damage doing 13 damage in a shot! which of course was enough to overcome Shikome's spiritual and 7 health).

I tipped my cap to my opponent for a job well done, and pushed the Jackalope into biting range of the 1-Wd guy. Then on my activation, I killed him. I lost the Shikome, but it was very enjoyable.