some neverborn terrain ideas

yames

so now that i have my crews i want to start on some terrain and thow i dont play neverborn i do realy like one models looks, abilities and idea. That is the Waldgeist.

so i want to make a set of terrain that is kind of a haunted forest theme. and give some things effects and what not to add to the idea.

thow i havnt got stuff yet i have picked out some things i plan to use for this and ill post them as they come up.

First off because there so loveable is

Dire mushroom patch

http://wyrd-games.net/shop/product.php?productid=16176&cat=264&page=1

Covering / Hazardous 1

Chaos Tree

http://images.frpgames.com/products/product_49943.jpg

blocking also :aura 6" :-fate become :+fate and :+fate become :-fate

Haunted Forest

http://images.frpgames.com/products/product_61026.jpg or some thing like that just homemade

(i want just stumps to represent the trees that way they dont obstruct seeing what is in the forest as much but still give nice look to it)

Forest also at the end of the turn the player who activated last flips a fate card for each model inside or within 1" of the feature. Make a Waldgeist Claw strike(including possible triggers) vs the model with the lowest value (re-flip ties). If no model can be targeted move the forest 5" towards closest model. If more then one model is the same distance flip a card for each of those models and move towards the one with the lowest value(re-flip ties).

yes i know thats alot of text for a terrain feature but it would be cool to have a moving forest and could really mess with your plans just like i feel a forest in neverborn territory should.

So thoughts Comments ideas of improvements or changes.

When I knew that I had a pair of Waldgeists in the mail I spent a week making some trees. They turned out pretty well and if I can find my camera I will post pics. They took a couple of days to make, but it was a good father-daughter craft project.

I always play with forests on the table, because we don't have a lot of terrain. Most of it is forests and ruins.

The idea of a haunted forest is great, and I am making some overgrown ruins to go with my trees. For rules, I would suggest using the hanging tree rules or something similar that is already in the book. The largest tree I made has a noose in it so it can double as a hanging tree.

For Neverborn specific terrain I imagine a bunch of overgrown ruins with wyrd symbols carved into them. Maybe some of them glow green. I don't know.

Anyone else have any ideas for Neverborn specific terrain?

Where do the Nephilim live? Do they have cities, or do they live in caves? Do sillurids build houses? Where do woes come from?