Thinking of starting McMouring

Dynomime

I normally play guild but lately (ever since I tried him out for about 15 minutes while helping out with a demo and found him incredibly fun.) I've been wanting to start playing the good doctor.

I was thinking something along the lines of:

McMourning

Sebastian

A rotten belle

Bette Noir

A few punk zombies

And probably some canine remains to engage the occasional gunman.

My question is, how often am I actually summoning?

Is it worth picking up more than one flesh construct because from what i gathered I'm going to be using body parts to get that extra action more than anything, I don't see more than one being on the field at the same time.

And any other suggestions to the list are welcome, that just sounded like it would work to me.

I normally play guild but lately (ever since I tried him out for about 15 minutes while helping out with a demo and found him incredibly fun.) I've been wanting to start playing the good doctor.

I was thinking something along the lines of:

McMourning

Sebastian

A rotten belle

Bette Noir

A few punk zombies

And probably some canine remains to engage the occasional gunman.

My question is, how often am I actually summoning?

Is it worth picking up more than one flesh construct because from what i gathered I'm going to be using body parts to get that extra action more than anything, I don't see more than one being on the field at the same time.

And any other suggestions to the list are welcome, that just sounded like it would work to me.

The amount of things you summon is very dependent on what you are fighting, how many body part counters you can get and how good your cards are. Personally I've played games with McMourning where I've sacrificed a Canine Remains to summon a flesh construct and that's all I've summoned, but I've also played a game where I summoned 2 Flesh constructs and a Rogue necromancy in consecutive turns because McMourning was lopping off body parts left and right.

I'm not convinced that Bette Noir is a good choice for a McMourning list, but I've never used her, so I don't really know.

On the other hand I typically employ the Canine Cruise Missile tactic, so seeing McMourning without a Nurse is slightly strange to me.

I thought about using a nurse to juice up dogs/punks, but it sounded a little risky cause if it doesn't work right then the dog dies and the opponent doesn't have to spend an activation killing it was my only concern.

But if you have had luck with it I'll defiantly try it out.

How does everyone feel about the hanged? They look good on paper, and they're spirits (I think) so they would be fairly survivable... plus I love the models.

Anyone had experience with em?

I thought about using a nurse to juice up dogs/punks, but it sounded a little risky cause if it doesn't work right then the dog dies and the opponent doesn't have to spend an activation killing it was my only concern.

But if you have had luck with it I'll defiantly try it out.

How does everyone feel about the hanged? They look good on paper, and they're spirits (I think) so they would be fairly survivable... plus I love the models.

Anyone had experience with em?

I really like Hanged, they work well, but I'm running Kirai with Jack Daw. I don't know if they will work as well with McMourning. Kirai can heal and swap their positions.

There are heaps of topics on what makes McM work well. As a minimum to nearly every lists i've seen (and played) you'll need 4 dogs and at least 1 fleshie. Seb makes nearly all the lists because he's so cheap and quite nasty in melee. I have 2 fleshies on the table about every second game but rarely more than that.

From there you can use nurses to dog bomb, bete to pop up and nail models or ranged support with belles/crooked men. I prefer bete and a mix of ranged support as the nurses are just too pricey.

Punks are a little too slow for McM crews and the hanged whilst good don't have the same synergy with McM as other res masters. I'm experimenting with necropunks now.