Green ..... Is Good!

oozeboss

I tried watching that once, I could never work out why they didn't get a red card for handling the ball :|

James.

It seems like Rugby for girls. I'm sure we don't need armour or have the need to have a break every 5 minutes for a breather.

Also what's the deal with this World Series. Only America plays it :P

Hi Ooz, HUGE FOOTBALL FAN AND PLAYER! Right now i play flag football (i am 41yo so no more hits for me) i am flag football coach for high school and played football 12 years. In 2010 i have the pleasure of being champion as a player and as a coach, my 2 teams won in different categories :1:

i am a bucaneers fan, and always go with NFC in the superbowl, so... GO PACKERS!

The NFL is my 'other' football code, as it is largely run during the (Southern Hemisphere) summer break of my 'main' code, the AFL.

And as my AFL team is from the smallest city of all teams - the Geelong Cats - it seems only appropriate to support a team with a similar base in the NFL. In fiscal terms, the Packers & Cats are somewhat like bumblebees (the laws of physics should mean that bumblebees can't fly, but somehow they do), & I've always been one for the rebel attempting the illogical or improbable.

I was one of a troika that started the South Australian Gridiron Association (since renamed - by people with a political agenda rather than any vision in acronyms - the Gridiron Association of South Australia) in the mid 80s, but AFL is my game of choice.

• 2 weeks later...