Question On Models

rudders

I am very new to Malifaux and have been blown away by the awesome models! I am getting some Neverborn together but have seen the LCB model available during Gencon last year and am attempting to track one down - my question is though does the Nightmare form play any differently to the regular one? Obviously the size is quite different but I was wondering if there is more to it?

I also saw that several masters have Avatar forms - are these basically upgraded versions of the master?

Many apologies if this is a simple/stupid question - I have a 3 week for the rulebook!!

Cheers,

Sam

Hello!!! *hugs sam* Im thrilled that you have decided to go for my babies, they are quite the excitement to play with i assure you! And as for your question, not sure, im just finding out! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay. Should you have any questions regarding anything one guy i will recommend to you is Karn987, he is epic!

Hello!

No Nightmare LCB is just a special edition of that models sculpt and in rules terms they are 100% the same as the regular edition of LCB.

For Avatars, their rules are not available yet and are still a long way out. So just hang tight for them. If you want to buy the Avatar model I hope you enjoy it, but rules are a ways out (like over a year would be my bet).

Good luck getting a Nightmare LCB, they are hard to come by and expensive right now. There were some rumblings that they "may" become available again during next Gencon, so you could wait till then... but please understand I can not say there will be any or there wont be any. Its just rumor right now. So if you find one for a decent price, grab it.

Any way, welcome to the Neverborn! If you have any questions ask them as Hayzel said and if your curious I wrote some Tacticas for Pandora, Lilith, and the Dreamer. They are very long and in-depth and the link is in my Sig. Either way, enjoy!

It's my two year old boy Tobi - can't help thinking of Gage from Pet Cemetery after getting him to pose for me though!

It was the Kade model that I first saw and made me look at Malifaux a bit more. I really like the Kade, Candy, Dreamer and Teddy elements and am hoping I can get away with the lot together somehow!! That rulebook is a way off though, but they have got the expansion book in so I think I'll pick that up to keep me going!!

That is one fine model!!! Why couldn't I have get into this before last August!! I will keep looking but I am not holding out much hope!

I am debating getting rid of mine. He is put together but unpainted or based. Debating selling it to get my wife a kindle for Valentines day.