Sharing The Toy

nikodamus

[0]Create Undeath could be fun for Seamus's [1]Undead Psychosis. Place it on one of their support or front line models and see them have to keep away from the zombie guy. ;)

Also [0]Create Undeath dosen't require a Duel to pull off. Just get the little guy up there and then pop. That said I'll grant it won't be around too long after that. Nevertheles if that one turn wins you the game vs. an objective. Well it's worth it. ;)

Also new living Tanks for Nico can benefit from [0]Bolster Undead. Desperate Mercs and [1]Uncontrolled Fire?

And although situational but it would be fun to [0]Create Undeath on one of Lady J's crew. :) Yep it could give her pause before she [all]Restores Natural Order. :P

Oh although not another master but Molly would like stealing the Judge's [1]Judged spell with a Necrotic Machine in tow. ;) Hmm Dg 2/4/8 is pretty good on something that's just become Undead! :D

Oh and of course making Seamus Undead so he'll be safer via [1]Undead Psychosis. ;)

Hmm you could almost wade him in if you know you can't be melee'd. ;) Then open his bag of tricks, set to making things insignificant and wander in some Crooked Men placing Shafted markers about 6" ahead of Seamus. Why a fair sized space of denial and good for scenario play. :D

Yes, that is what I try to do.

Since I am not one to use Mercs...other than the ones that are already not alive (my homie KJ and Jack Daw) I tend to use that totem for 2v2's and buffing my allies that are not dead but would be super insane-o with an extra +2 Cb/Df

Like Teddy, Steamborg Executioner, or even Joss.

Although it kinda ticks me off that there are so few people willing to do these 2v2s hahaha...that's another topic though.