Hi there from London

jamat

Hi all new to the game but not wargaming having spent nearly 30 years in the hobby.

Came acros the rules only a few days ago at Leisure games in London went in to get some roleplaying stuff and came out with the rules and supplement.

Love what I've seen so far and am now putting a bit of money aside for the next #few months to get a crew together and a pack of official cards.

Not sure what group I'll go for yet as they all have certain things I like about them....

Jamat

Hello, it is great that you have picked up Malifaux.

As Clousseau said you should check out Cross gaming club.

http://www.crossgamingclub.com/forum/

We are next to London Bridge and have a good number of Malifaux players. We had a tournament last year which was great fun, we are planning a few things for malifaux in the new year such as a campaign and hopeful another tournament.

So please check us out, we are more than willing to give you an intro game.

Thanks for the warm welcome

Once I've decided on the crew and painted them I may just pop down and see you all. I have a few projects running in the London Bridge area so I'm there quite often.

Will just have to arrange with the wife and sort out the school run on a gaming night to get the chance to drop in.

Yes I always end up at Salute been going every year for the last 12 years.

If I get another day pass this year I'll definitely pop by to see your demo.

Welcome! Great to hear you picked up the game, and it sounds like you've got a bunch of players in your area once your crew is ready. As always, I like to hear of more players in the UK picking up the game, since it brings me one step closer to being able to justify a trip for Salute :)

And welcome to the forums as well, great to have you here!