Hello there!

centrik

Hey, everyone! I just discovered Malifaux today and am looking forward to getting started.

I am from NJ, but go to school at Brandeis University in Waltham, MA. During this break, I checked up on the game and hobby store near me, Mighty Titans Hobbies and Games. I saw they had moved locations and decided to check the new place out.

Besides having an awesome new building, I saw they had an awesome new game! I was introduced to Malifaux, which has been doing very well at the store. I was sold immediately, and am waiting for the next shipment to the store!

I will be playing Neverborn, and will be picking up The Dreamer.

It's good to see such a unique and well developed game flourishing. The setting is awesome, and I'm looking forward to seeing how Wyrd expands the lore and franchise.

I look forward to seeing what Malifaux can do ; )

*giggles with delight!* Yay! Welcome my dear! I hope you have a wonderful stay here in my realm, im sure youll find it very enjoyable! Just make sure you scare some people while your around and that will keep me happy!

Something you should look up on if your going for the dreamer is my lovely friend Teddy, he is a wonder with his attacks! Really gets the hearts racing,

Should you need any help, just give me a cry.

Ohh and would you care for a sweetie? they are fresh you know. :D

Welcome! Great to hear your store was showing off Malifaux, and managed to tempt you into trying it out. The Dreamer is a good place to start, as he's a ton of fun...particularly if you like Teddy, as Hayzel points out! :D

But glad to have you on the forums as well, we always have room for more around here, and I hope you enjoy your time here as well as playing the game!

Ohh and would you care for a sweetie? they are fresh you know. :D

They're not the only things.

:fisheye:

Welcome to this side of The Breach, and particularly in to the loving embrace of the Neverborn.

Gotta say I can also relate to your love for The Dreamer!

:marshmell:marshmell:marshmell:marshmell:marshmell

Welcome to Neverborn!

*extends a gloved hand* I hope you enjoy your stay. *smiles like the devil*

The Dreamer is a great choice! I hope you enjoy him as much on the table as you do in the book. If your ever out near Boston I'm over in Chelmsford Ma, just drop me a PM and maybe we can arrange a game.

Also if you want some help on the Dreamer, check the link in my sig, I wrote a Dreamer Tactica you may find useful.

Also if you want some help on the Dreamer, check the link in my sig, I wrote a Dreamer Tactica you may find useful.

Put simply, that work is The Best Place for any player of The Dreamer to commence their own voyage of discovery.

I (seriously) can't recommend it highly enough.

(Despite a dire lack of dancing marshmellows ... )

:marshmell:marshmell:marshmell:marshmell:marshmell