World Works Building Scale

dahli.llama

Here are some pictures of the WWG Village Works building that I put together. It was scaled up to 150% of standard, and it honestly is a bit too big in my opinion.

dsc00229-e1292977041159.jpg?w=500

dsc00230.jpg?w=500

Looking at the 100% scaled buildings, a single floor is about the height of a standard model, and the doors are about 10mm too short.

I'm thinking that a scale of about 125% is in order.

150% is too big. Looking at Bete, even on her base she can barely see out the window, and the Ice Golem should have to duck to get in a normal door.

That said, so long as the terrain is all the same scale, you generally won't notice things like this in play.

Try 125% - let us know what it looks like.

I could not reccommend upscaling any less. Decently textured card scenery is designed at a certain resolution and making it bigger makes the pixels bigger. A bitmapped image is only to be printed at its native size or smaller, or the lines will be too thick and too pixellated to see where to cut and fold. A vector graphic, which will look more like the Whitewash City buildings, could be scaled up and down at will.