Random Resurrectionists

Moros

It's been awhile since I've managed to paint and photograph any minis, so whilst I've got a little spare time I thought that I'd share these. Nothing remotely original in terms of colour schemes I'm afraid, but I used these to try out some new painting techniques and consolidate some old ones. I'm fairly happy with the way that these turned out in the end, especially as I was painting to a deadline. These were required for our Halloween Tournament and I was having to build a board in the meantime as well. I'll post up pics of the board a little later. (Apologies for the odd picture sizes, I'm having software snags......)

First up is Nicodem; I was torn between the Artwork in Book 1 and Eric J's multi-piece scheme. In the end, I felt like I needed a different challenge and I'd had enough of painting Black on other figures.

IMG_2041.jpgIMG_2043.jpg

Next up is the Vulture Totem:

IMG_2062.jpgIMG_2063.jpg

Next is the Killjoy Delivery System. This Necropunk caused me all kinds of trouble. I really do not like painting Undead flesh ( I only found this out after starting to paint Resurrectionists :banghead: ) and this chap had several acetone baths before I got to this stage. I refuse to paint the third and final one though.

IMG_2051-1.jpgIMG_2052-1.jpgIMG_2050-1.jpg

The ever reliable Flesh Construct. Again the skin caused me no end of aggravation. It's probably still a little too 'fleshy' for my liking, although I am happy with the slight yellow pallor (doesn't show up too well in the pics) to the skin.

IMG_2053.jpgIMG_2054.jpg

Finally, Killjoy himself.

IMG_2060.jpgIMG_2059.jpg

All in all, I'm happy with the results, the only thing I have to sort out now is Bete Noire........