New Player - Lady J crew

BloodthornZero

Ok guys, after listening the the folks at my FLGS talk about Malifaux constantly, I decided to jump in to. I have played a little 40k and Warmachine, but mostly I play Heroscape. I got a full 35pt crew and I have my first tourny this Saturday. Would you fine folks mind giving me some tips for how this crew should run?

Lady J

Judge

Death Marshalls x3

Executioner

Peacekeeper

ss:35 cache:4

I have read the tactica on Lady J, but I could use some pointers for the whole crew. Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

here's avcouple quick pointers, I hope they are helpful.

• Don't forget the judge has a shorter range than the rest of the crew
  • Hold onto a card that can cast judges Blades and bullets on his slow to die
  • Hold a low card to throw away if the peace keeper malfunctions
  • Plus flip on sword style is "usually" your best choice

You have 3 strong melee characters, plus the peacekeeper who can play an excellent support melee role. Don't lose your focus on the strategies by chasing fights.

Lastly, I try and stay away from bodyguard for Lady J. She is great in combat but can be taken down fairly quickly.

Let us know how it goes.

I play lady justice and ever since i found Samuel Hopkins i haven't touched judge, for an extra point you get 2/3/4 shooting (4/5/6 after flaming bullets (0) action and god help them if they are ca 6+) after using him judge just doesnt strike me as a 7ss model.

And its safe to assume anything in his rapid fire range is dead (as 3 weak damages in a row is still 12)

Three death marshals seemed like to many, two has been the magic number for me.

executioner + lady justice results in ALOT of hate from resurectionists... it's wonderful :proud: