For Our pretty pink pincess

Sliver Chocobo

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not had the time to but her down on the board yet, but I will try to find time soon Choco I assure you. I still love things like this, so keep up the good work if you have any more ideas!

I'm thinking about making one for Nerdelemental for the Arcanist

Got a couple more as well, I plan to make a master fo each of the factions

Edited by Sliver Chocobo

I'm thinking about making one for Nerdelemental for the Arcanist

Got a couple more as well plan to a master fo each of the factions

Nerdelemental... the pure cosmic force of nerdiness given form? How would you ever fight such a thing!

As a side note, when I think about his name I always picture the Nightwalker from Princess Mononoke >.>

http://brian.hoffert.faculty.noctrl.edu/TEACHING/PrincessMononoke.Nightwalker.jpg

Nerdelemental... the pure cosmic force of nerdiness given form? How would you ever fight such a thing!

As a side note, when I think about his name I always picture the Nightwalker from Princess Mononoke >.>

http://brian.hoffert.faculty.noctrl.edu/TEACHING/PrincessMononoke.Nightwalker.jpg

sweet, that given me some insperation for his rules thanks, for a NON-UNIQUE master *evil grin*

This will please someone ^_^

MunkykungFu

Nephilim, Death Marshel, unique, cost 7

Wk/Cg 4/6 | Ht 2 | WP 4 | Ca4:masks | Df 4 | Wd 6

Base 30mm

Fireball

Rg :ranged 10

Cb 5:masks

Dg 2/3/5

Paired claws

Rg 2:melee

Cb 6

Dg 2/4/5

Talents

Abilities

Intractable : This model can not be bury or sacrificed

Black Blood

Flight

Hard to wound

Slow to die

Fear not death : this model receive +2Wp in duels with the undead when it is the defender

The Nephilim Death Marshel: This model can be hired by any crew lead by a Death Marshel

Triggers

Cb(:masks)Black Flames [Fireball] When damaging defender with fireball strikes for each :masks in the combat total add 0/:blast/:blast:blast to the damage of this weapon

Cb(:masks) Bloody Claws [Paired Claws] After killing a living or undead model, that model does not generate corpse counters, this model gains a blood counter

Action

(0)Drain Blood

Spells

(All) Pandora's pine box

(CC: 17:masks:masks/Rst:-/Rg-) Discard a number of Blood counters from this model or a friendly Nephilim within 6 equal to the base size of non-unique, non-rare Nephilim, then summon that model

Edited by Sliver Chocobo

its not excactly a chocobo

but its what a neverborn chocobo would look like in my head :D

http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/bird/sku-down/03092

That's great ^_^

Now if we can get the Mage or demonkin rouge From super dungeon explore(or somthing that looks similar but with wings and a tail) and put her on top add a Lollypop spear and one Hazyel ready to go :D

That's great ^_^

Now if we can get the Mage or demonkin rouge From super dungeon explore(or somthing that looks similar but with wings and a tail) and put her on top add a Lollypop spear and one Hazyel ready to go :D

Someone needs to build this model and bring it to GenCon *nods* Get all the Wyrd gang to take a picture with it =D

I have not had the time to but her down on the board yet, but I will try to find time soon Choco I assure you. I still love things like this, so keep up the good work if you have any more ideas!

btw, calling someone choco in our language, not so nice :D

and lets just leave it at that, for purpose of keepign things clean...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Time I made rules for myself

Silver Chocobo

Knight, unique, totem (Hayzel, Absolution Black, TheOneWhoFell) cost2

Wk/Cg 6/12 | Ht 1 | Wp 5 | Ca 5:masks | Wd 4

Blackmage staff

Rg :melee 1

Cb 2 :masks

Dg 3/5/6

Talents

Abilities

Compain (master)

Comes Kweh: pay no out of faction cost for hiring this model

Knight in training: crews containing this model may hire any totem from any faction without any extra costs and connect that totem to this model

A Knight for a princess: this model may be hired by Hazyel instead of the good doctor along any combination of up to three Gingerbread Men and/or Shinies and four Teddy Bears.

For the fallen one: this model may be hire by TheOneWhoFell

Actions

(2) Dragoon Strike: this action may only be after a leap action make and Blackmage staff strike against a model within 1", this Strike receives +4:+fate Cb and :+fate to the damage flip

Spell

(0) Leap

(CC:10:masks/Rst:-/Rg:C)

Also I can have Ab's connected to me, and he can hire me