shooting levi can you do it?

scythewing

She sure can.

Page 4 of the Errata:

Declare Target, then Check Range (p.54)

Replace second sentence with “Any model other than the

attacker within the attacker’s LoS can be targeted.”

Comparing to the rulebook you should notice that what's being changed is the exactly the part that says you cannot target the Master of your crew.

Edited by Wodschow
Added the link

Thanks for clearing that up. The game went pretty good lol question was posted during the game. Of course its always fun getting used to a new crew. Not to mention getting used to your opponents new crew too. So all in all major learning experience all the way around. I think Levi is my new primary caster now.

Thanks for clearing that up. The game went pretty good lol question was posted during the game. Of course its always fun getting used to a new crew. Not to mention getting used to your opponents new crew too. So all in all major learning experience all the way around. I think Levi is my new primary caster now.

Ahh the joy of learning a new crew, it is a special thing =).

Glad to hear you like Levy!

Thanks loving Levi but we were playing a 3 player game and the random board boned us. We pulled the hag’s territory with fog and the swamp where everything was half movement but forests. So not too many spells and shooting till 3rd turn. All in all game was a blast but I was amazed at how much Levi is all about what you do and in what order. I gatta say he is very confusing but in time I hope to master him.

Only problem is I played the rider wrong I could have been doing mounted combat and going around stomping on things. Ant tossed Alice on the objective and booby trapped it. All in all the game was a blast but the bog sucked lol. Not to mention he made sure no one got too close.

Edited by scythewing

Ya bog is very bad for levi 1.5 inch move is not fun. Worse now with place. Personaly I dont play random game effects any more. 9 times out of 10 they dont change the game much and when they do it often masivly changes the game for one side more then the other and some one gets crushed but your milage may be a bit better then mine.

still wish we would have flipped creepy structure, nothing like killing off viktoria by flipping a black joker on it in the first turn.

You could have used mounted combat, only problem was us getting close enough to you to use it. I was expecting more from the rider.

It was a fun game, I enjoy those 3 player games, plus is nice to see your master rather than have her hide in a box all game.

Ya bog is very bad for levi 1.5 inch move is not fun. Worse now with place. Personaly I dont play random game effects any more. 9 times out of 10 they dont change the game much and when they do it often masivly changes the game for one side more then the other and some one gets crushed but your milage may be a bit better then mine.

That's why you have a number of tools at your disposal to overcome terrain effects, unflattering strategies, allow you to vary your schemes, etc.

Levi has access to _all_ constructs and undead... if you can't find a way to deal with bogs in their (i'll give you a hint - half the arcanist constructs are arachnids and there are undead with leap and/or abilities to ignore terrain not to mention the SPA pinwheel) you aint lookin'.

Never said you don't ten. I am just saying I don't much care for the random effects. They don't just effect levi with things like this. My issue is those effects hit some crews far harder then others. Its just a like/don't like thing not a those rules are broken and don't work. I can play with them I just elect not to most of the time.