Seamus question

Kds54

As Seamus' Crew is not exactly full of damage dealers (outside of the one shot per turn .50 gun), Bete is a great addition, and she really stays within the theme (something important to me). She is also a nightmare for your opponent, as he knows that everytime he kills one of your models, she will pop out of nowhere with her paired knives ready to deal some pain.

While the Copycat is not exactly the best totem out there, that second .50 can really come in handy, and should he be killed soon enough, if you manage to have the cards, you can always call a new Belle from the corpse counter, so it's not really a big lost.

I still have to field some Hanged (they're on the mail along with Jack Daw, can't wait to have them!), but have heard many good things about them with Seamus. The same could be said about Killjoy, but it's really an expensive minion and you have to sacrifice another one in order to summon him, so he's out for me.

anyway, keep with your Belles and Sybelle, there's nothing wrong on them, and once you learn how to use them, the Redchappel Crew is a fearsome one.

Welcome to the dandyness!!

I love taking both Datsue-Ba and the Onyro. Not only do they add more Terrifying to the list, both of them can target WP, which Seamus works brilliantly with Seamus's Trail of Fear. Also, Datsue-Ba continues with the speedy, objective theme, and both of them add some decent damage to the list.

I love taking both Datsue-Ba and the Onyro. Not only do they add more Terrifying to the list, both of them can target WP, which Seamus works brilliantly with Seamus's Trail of Fear. Also, Datsue-Ba continues with the speedy, objective theme, and both of them add some decent damage to the list.

Ummm, I had never thought about adding a Datsue-ba, and it sounds brilliant! I think I will proxy her once or twice to test how it works, but sounds like I will have to get one sooner or later!!! Thanks!

Personally I lead towards running Saemus as a somewhat ranged list. Both him and his totem have a gun which is an alright start. The big thing that makes me lean towards it is undead psychosis. If you build a somewhat ranged theme list he can often deny enemy assault troops the ability to assault and keep on shooting away. You can't build an all ranged list due to the guilds superior shooting but don't underestimate ranged attacks/ranged spells.

Besides that what people have said here is good. WP testing units and units that go around WP duels are a good thing.

Oh yes, one other thing. Belles. They're great, but don't go overboard. Just because saemus buffs them doesn't mean you should take many. In fact I only take like 1-2, sometimes 3. The reason being is that you can only summon belles. You'll get plenty later. Best focus on things you can't bolster your force with.

Hope that helps.

Oh yes, one other thing. Belles. They're great, but don't go overboard. Just because saemus buffs them doesn't mean you should take many. In fact I only take like 1-2, sometimes 3. The reason being is that you can only summon belles. You'll get plenty later. Best focus on things you can't bolster your force with.

Hope that helps.

I agree, overtime with Kirai I've used less and less Gaki and Onryo in my starting group. I don't see the need to start with them when I can summon them when necessary. I take models that do other important jobs.

This is most probably not the place to ask this but, when does Undead Psychosis end?

I had always played it that it lasted after the arget's next activation, but in my last game a friend started to talk that it might last until the end of the encounter... so?