Choices choices

Kds54

Ok i've been playing malifaux for all of a week but im already hooked and want a second crew ( plus one for my girlfriend,any excuse to buy models:) ) Im torn between pandora or the dreamer for myself and ths showgirls or lilith for her. Just looking for general advice and ideas please?

Dreamer and Colette. Boom!!!

But in all seriousness, the dreamer is a blast to play with, and Colette is also a blast. Lilith is straight forward smash your face, and Pandora is ok.

But the thoughts of a little kid throwing nightmares on to unsuspecting foes is great.

And Colette play style of bounce around and put people into boxes, as well as always technically having a soulstone is cool too.

And I hear ya on getting hooked, I read the fluff alone and fell in love with the game. And when I played my first game I almost died of excitement. And had to have all the models. Annnmnd, now I do. ;P

Edited by Iamwyrd

Cheers lamwyrd, i've also been told by a friend that if i get pandora no one will want to play me coz she's quite harsh. Is that true or is he just being odd coz he wants her?

I had some issues to start with against her but there are much worse Masters out there. Also you need experience to play her well so you will actually lose quite a lot to begin with, which should make them feel better.