Just ordering stat cards online

bjorkgnu

I picked up Baby Kade and Candy a couple years ago, before there was a Malifaux game - therefore, I have the miniatures, but no stat cards to go with them. I've created my own stat cards, but it would be nice to get the official ones. I saw that I can get them via the online store, but shipping is listed as $8.00. Is that correct? $8.00 to ship two stat cards? Or is there some sort of special exception for this sort of thing?

I'm interested in this too - I bought Dr. McMourning a long time ago, to be an apothecary for my Blood Bowl team, but I wouldn't mind having his stat card. I'm not sure I'm willing to pay $8.50 for it though.

Is it possible for game stores to order individual stat cards, or is it only possible directly through Wyrd?

This was a point of contention when the stat cards first came out, but you just have to settle for it being what it is. It is one of the few purchases you can make from the online store where you feel like you are being robbed because of the shipping.

As mentioned though....throw some other stuff in with your order. I can't imagine you plan to play using Baby Kade and Candy by themselves....go ahead and purchase a set of Sorrows and Pandora to top it off and you have yourself a full crew.

I picked up Baby Kade and Candy a couple years ago, before there was a Malifaux game - therefore, I have the miniatures, but no stat cards to go with them. I've created my own stat cards, but it would be nice to get the official ones. I saw that I can get them via the online store, but shipping is listed as $8.00. Is that correct? $8.00 to ship two stat cards? Or is there some sort of special exception for this sort of thing?
There will be a replacement program if you can wait a bit:

http://wyrd-games.net/forum/showthread.php?t=12069&highlight=stat+cards

But it is still not ready...

http://wyrd-games.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16035

On the second page Nathan says, "FAQ and Errata is being finalized," before starting the card redemption.

Personally, if I was already ordering something direct and wanted a few cards early, I would order them. Otherwise, I am waiting for the finished product.

I'm definetly not tech savy when it comes to stuff like this but I ordered a few stat cards to offset my order because I thought why not ya know? the thing is... they never once asked me what models I want the stat card for. Are they blank stat cards and I just fill in the blank with whatever the creature is? What about if I wanted a Replacement for Sonnia because I have her old card...

I'm confused and a little upset T_T