My Dreamer and LCB 25ss crew

deadboy

I finally managed to get my henchman App sent in so now I've started painting models that struck my fancy. Of course my first choice (post mandadtory Lillith and Perdita crew boxes) was Lord Chompy Bits. I am still trying to decide how to jazz up their bases a little but I'm pretty happy with the paint.

The crew consists of the Dreamer/LCB, two Teddies, and three daydreams. The daydreams are proxies from the Reaper evil toys blister.

http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/pony/latest/02887

post-2560-13911920903021_thumb.jpg

post-2560-13911920903182_thumb.jpg

post-2560-13911920903349_thumb.jpg

I finally managed to get my henchman App sent in so now I've started painting models that struck my fancy. Of course my first choice (post mandadtory Lillith and Perdita crew boxes) was Lord Chompy Bits. I am still trying to decide how to jazz up their bases a little but I'm pretty happy with the paint.

The crew consists of the Dreamer/LCB, two Teddies, and three daydreams. The daydreams are proxies from the Reaper evil toys blister.

http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/pony/latest/02887

Those Teddies are freakin' ace.

I'm still in the process of painting an angry, sleepy-moon on the belly of my blue Teddy (so he can be bad Sleepy Time Bear) and you did WONDERFULLY on their belly designs.

The toys are amazing as well, because they fit in with the whole "little kid" theme.

Color me impressed.

d