The keeper and Yazza sitting in a Tree, B U I L D I N G their own little gaming table

the keeper

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great work as usual!

What do you use to make those stone walls? I would love to do something similar :P

the lower part is made out of hirst arts castlemolds www.hirstarts.com

we used some from the fieldstone range, cast in a synthetic plaster, much stronger than pop(plaster of paris)

the upper part is pizzaboxes and balsa wood

this is sooooooooooo amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i must play on this when it is finished!

Well the table is finished, if you are ever near antwerp let us know we will see what we can do :)

and cassarus we know the fealing, we have cursed a lot before we had all our stone's cast. next time im doeing something like this im making my own molds

It plays fairly well, the only thing we disagree on is that i think the swamp is to empty for good play and keeper thinks its fine

But that is easely overcome with some loose terrain pieces

The play itself can be intersting if you play it from swamp to city

'cos if you dont come around and peak, the swamp player is fairly in the dark what goes on in town, hower town player can see the swamp advancement good. Like in real life then town people can anticipate the invasion

Verry hande if you have a good and a bad *cough cough me cough* player

When player skills match is better to play from the sides. Even terrain for everybody

How does it look from afar you ask? I have noticed that when its standing on display in the window ( or anywhere else) the drilltower in the fairly empty swamp lures them in, and from there ther explore the rest

• 2 weeks later...